FullStop

Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.

Call it a semi-public thought of my own.

Click here to go to my other blog

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Setiawan

Sunday 29/1/06

we reached setiawan seeing our cousins(baby cousins) wrestling..haha..so cute.Then we started to throw them into the air...hahaha.

Monday 30/1/06

At bout 3pm, we all went mountain climbing...very difficult..and the worst part is, about 23 people shared about only 5 bottles of water, talk about dehydration! haha, but it was worth it..i mean the climbing part wasn't, the not drinking part was...haha just joking. But it was really tiring. Then the coming down part was kinda fun, I "abseled"(as in jumping/climbing down with a rope) down a rock.Really fun.

Tuesday 31/1/06

In the night, all our cousins and aunty came!!One of my aunty bought us Bilabong shirts from Thailand and almost all of us are wearing it..so we r like "The Bilabongers". WE GOT LOTS AND LOTS OF ANGPAUS!!!!!! adults drank whiskey and we,kids, went into a tiny room to g*****.My baby cousins were "break dancing" hahaha so damn cute! then two of them (1 boy 1 gurl) keep playing together so they think, like, they are gf and bf..hahaha. Then the gurl kissed the boy on the cheeks!!!! SO DAMN CUTE!!! hahaha! It was a great night! Then some of us played Mafia which is a silent game...

Wednesday 1/2/06

I,my bro,followed my uncle and cousins,Yvonne and Hanboy, back to Selangor, Bandar Utama.We ate Teppanyaki. We went to 1 Utama. Then we went to all kinds of CD shops..my bro bought two song dics. Then we went to the new rock climbing place, it was super cool!! The guy there was a European i think..You should go try rock climbing ,it looks super cool!Do you know that the European who show us around is actually in the Celcom advertisment?? cool right? haha

Then we went to watch a show.We wanted to watch Fearless but watch it was sold out. So we watcheh Syriana..BORING!! I mean for us kids! URGH!! but my uncle say that it was really good. Some people was actually sleeping .haha.I heard people asking questions like: What is happening,Where are they, Who are they................. I was clueless, all i know is that it is about politics and oil trading and stuff..heh..

Thursday 2/2/06

In the morning bout 10 am, we went to a driving range,to play golf..duh..i mean learn..i was really bad at it, haha.

We went to KL, KLCC, walked alot,did alot of window shopping. We went to the Nike shop,Converse, Bilabong,Quicksilver..bla bla bla..We ate KFC andBurger King till we were bloated.aih..toobad, I wanted to go to Time Square!

Then at night we went to Tropicana to bowl..and we also played snokel. Then we went back to open the gate for our parents and aunty who jz came back. Then we had dinner only to find out that my sis went to TIme Square to sit the rollercoaster with my other cousins...AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I was sooooooo JEALOUS!!!!

No comments: