Today when i got back from school, there was no electric..so i killed myself..The End..
Hahaha, I'm crazy... Anyway, when i got home, there was no electric.so sad..My piano teacher ws teaching my bro with,guess what, A TORCHLIGHT!!!! HAHAHAH!! They said they used a candle but i wasnt bright enough.
Then I had "candlelight dinner".haha yeah, very romantic---not.
Then I have to do my homework and take a bath..so,obviously, with no power, i cant do my work or take a proper bath. So, I went to 1 of my bro's best bud's house.
I did my homework then i heard my sister playing cards with him.So I joined in..I did not finish my homework =P.yeah. Then, he draw some REALLY RALLY CUTE cartoons on my file!!!! EEE!!! one is a squid,octopus,and a pig. SO CUTE!!!!
then my sis and i went home and did nth....tried to sleep but it was super difficult..with balnket,too hot ; without blanket, MOSQUITOES!!
My dad came back and he told us a gigantic tree fell(near our house) and broke a cable because of the heavy rain..haixx..So that's why we had power failure! -.-
FullStop
Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.
Call it a semi-public thought of my own.
Click here to go to my other blog
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.
Call it a semi-public thought of my own.
Click here to go to my other blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment