Today damn shock la... We had this weird test during Moral period. Pn Norlidah said that it was an exam but there's only 7 questions.. weird hor.. =/
Anyway, The whole class cheated on this "exam", openly, directly in front of our teacher, rite b4 her very eyes.... The weird thing is, she didn't do anything about it..
Actually, she said " Huan Li! Tadi cakap kamu honest lagi.. jgn meniru! saya potong 2 markah" I was thinking: I rather u potong 2 marks than me getting jz 2 marks. None of us studied for this test, we didnt know. I only knew one answer.. The easiest one.. heh heh heh =P
We were shouting the answers at one another, We passed papers, and even looked at each other's answers..
No one knew the answer for number 7. So when teacher tell us to pass up the paper, We were still looking for the answer.. Yenning opened the text book and found the answer. Then she shouted " NUMBER 7 IS *blar blar blar *" really really loudly in chinese.. HAHAHAH!!
After recess is BM and Science.. but, BOTH TEACHERS DID NOT COME!!!!!!!!!~~!! WOOHOOOOOO~~~~~!!!! at least i'll have time to finish all my homewoek so i can waste my time at home doing this.. xP hahah!!!
Dont wanna waste my time doin this d.. go find something else to waste my time on..HAHAH@!!
FullStop
Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.
Call it a semi-public thought of my own.
Click here to go to my other blog
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.
Call it a semi-public thought of my own.
Click here to go to my other blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment