FullStop

Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.

Call it a semi-public thought of my own.

Click here to go to my other blog

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Great day~~

Today i woke up late. 10.30 i think. My mom, sis and Catalina was baking cheese cake. Mmmmmmmm~~. After finish baking, my mom said to me "Next time I don't wanna bake cake anymore. When i bake, u didn't come and learn. I bought ingredients d.. U dunno how to learn yourself." OMG!! Lidat also must get angry arh!?!?! I Woke Up LATE!! What do you want me to do?? You didn't wake me up right?? Its not my fault!!

Then after that, we made meatloaf!! yummmmmmmmm~~~~~~~~~~I played with Catalina and Xuan. OMG.. everytime i thought " I should write my blog... " but when i actually do it, I'm so darn lazy.~!!! Anyway, it was fun.. then i edited the "shows" we made in KL also. I actually wrote subtitle for every single thing they said.. Hardwordking much?? hehehe

After that, we made chicken pie.. I think we baked the entire day. Then we got ready for Taekwondo. Catalina followed us too. When we reach RJCC, Heng Li who was Catalina's cousin stared to shout(softly) :"Why's my cousin here???!! Why is she here??!?! WHY!??" haahahah.. dunnno what's his prob lar.. I don't understand y they don really like to c each other.. if my cousin was there, i would love to go..Catalina joined in the second halve. All Seniors teach our new juniors their tegauk. I teach them till half dead man.. It's not that they are hard to teach.. but i am. hehehe. Then Hengli helped Xuan to teach Catalina how to kick. walao.. He chase after us and kick us....crazy! Then he taught us koreok. Man.. i forgot how to do d.. He has his on "style" while doing the koreok.. very weird indeed...... =P

After taekwondo, While waiting for ma to fetch us, I saw uncle Oh, Uncle Shien and Uncle Tony. They were like " Wah Black belt! Great. Come show us" "Punch...come kick me.." hahah damn funny man! Then uncle Tony pointed his finger onto his cheek like provoking me to punch him.. then i faked.. Then Xuan sayed "CAT FIGHT!!!" So i showed my "claw" hahahahaa.. OMG!! It was very very very funny!! Uncle Tony and Uncle Shien also tried to kick.. damn funny!! And Uncle Tony's laughter was damn funny. It's like "Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha !" I can't explain lar... But it was, I repeat again, DAMN FUNNY!!

I made the pie pastry when i reached home. and i told ma and pa wat happened jz now...hahahhaha!!!!! Xuan went to sleepover in Cat's house this time.... So I'll b alone with my bro coz my dad comes home late and my mom has some party..But he's studying..So I'm damn bored.......... pif... Ok.. That's it... I'm out..

No comments: