FullStop

Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.

Call it a semi-public thought of my own.

Click here to go to my other blog

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

And the crowd goes wild....

The Winner...
Of the competition....
Is...
GROUP 2!!!

*Silence*

Group 2??
Who's that??
Group 2??
Hmm....
Oh oh oh oh !! *SHRIEKS*

IT's US!!!!!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!!
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!!
NO WAY!!!
SHUT UP!!
OM MY GAWSH!!!!
OH MY OH MY!!
WHAT?!?!?!
YEEEESSSSSSS!!
WE DID IT!!

This is it maan..
In spite of the heavy downpour..
Our doubts..
The lil lack of confidence that we had in ourself..
We've finally got it..

*SHRIEKS*
WAIT!! Wait..
Chill~
We said not to scream IF we won..
But we won!
*SHRIEKS!!*
HEY! NO SCREAMING!!
chill.. chill..
EEEEEEEEEEEKKK!!!!

All the hard work we've put into,
Staying back after school..
Even during our exam week..
Missing tuition classes..
Dozing off before 8pm..
Going to school on a Saturday morning.. SATURDAY morning..
Getting soar throat..
Friends losing their voices..
Were they worth the trouble?
I think?
HELL YEAH!!

I am so damn psyched right now.
Where will we be competing next?
Australia...
Nonono!!
America!!
Hahaha.. Bullshit XP

Yeah, really happy,
and tired at the same time.
Have to put in more effort.
To winning the next round..

Choral speaking..
Cool.
Haven't get the video yet,
But I'll post it once i get it.

No comments: