FullStop

Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.

Call it a semi-public thought of my own.

Click here to go to my other blog

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Random

Man, This sucks.
Form 4's really tough. Apart from the really great friends and teachers, I don't enjoy it AT ALL! Been so Freaking Hectic. WORK WORK WORK WORK! Wells, as if I done any during the past few weeks. I've been extremely disappointed in myself. Slacking around. UGH! At least I started doing SOME of my homework yesterday, and the day before~ Hehehehe.

And I'm really proud to say that I have finished 2 novels within these 2 days, which I JUST bought. I was like a Novel Zombie. That's how I was, how I am and how I'll always be. Once engrossed, forever engrossed. Well, at least until the story goes "The End" or "To Be Continued". I always have this bittersweet feeling when I finish a book. Weird XP It's like. "Hooray! I've finished it!" at the same time, "Damn it.. I wished it was thicker.." I've just been reading romance, romance, ROMANCE and MORE romance... OH MY GAWSH!! I have gotta STOP reading such books >.<

Don't really know what I wanna say now. Just suddenly felt like writing, I mean.. typing. Read Diary of a Crush =) nice nice. Total chick flick. But totally LOVE IT!

Blalalalalal~
Haven't do my homework.
Next week's a SO CALLED holiday. GOING TO REDANG THOUGH! But I think that i'd probably have to do my homeworkd there >.< Maybe I should "accidentally" dropped it into the ocean and use that as an excuse for not passing up my homework-->"Teacher, I dropped my whole bag into the sea. Yea, the WHOLE bag, along with my clothers, junks, toothbrush, sweets, and.. OH YA! ALL OF MY HOMEWORK!! +pout+ I DID try to get them back though.. But the fishes ate them up =( I'm sooo sorry..."
HAHAHA! AS IF THAT'LL WORK! XP

So much crap =)
Heheheh~

Lily signing out

No comments: