FullStop

Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.

Call it a semi-public thought of my own.

Click here to go to my other blog

Saturday, May 13, 2006

....

Today morning, I ponteng Taekwondo..hehehe. We were suppose to have a freindly match with snother secondary school in Larkin (8-9.30 am). but i woke up at 10am..hehehe..

Our astro was super "cacated" today..suddenly can watch suddenly cannot watch, not even TV 1,2 and 3...

Then, before our taekwondo lessons, my dad brought us 3 to my couz's Kia Motors shop..We brought along our video cam to tape the shop to present it to some people ..(er..if u understand me)..Then,during our taekwondo class in RJCC, sir made us run outside..u know, the tar-road..everyone was bare-foot except my "arch-enemy".. hahahah.. PAIN!! It was a SUPER TORTUROUS taekwondo lesson...haih..Our sir doubled almost everything, increase the height of our kicks ,etc..

At night, my dad brought us to the danga palace. it was super crowded man! we ate outside..kinda windy though..it was quite relaxing. hehe. I can't believe it!! I haven't even study 1 chapter for my exam!!! I AM SO DOOMED!!!

I htink that i'm having amnesia..cause i cant remember everything that happened today..aih...I remember that today was really fun..but I cant recall some of them..heck, I'll jz keep them to myself then..hehehhe!

No comments: