Thursday 11-5-06
Today ar...erm...Today my bro,sis and I have no school because they were closed for the UMNO thingy.. My dad wanted to bring us to eat lunch when we saw 25 buses.....i mean, seriously, 25 BUSES!!!!
Then in the evening, my dad, sis and I went cycling around our neighbourhood, it was a long time since I did that..like, so duh..I'm afternoon class now..It was damn tiring..
Then we went to "san lou" for dinner...when my sis was eating,, she suddenly elbowed me saying:"mm!mm!!"
"huh??"
"help me to hit it!" (pointing towards a mosquito on her arm)
So I hit lar...but the mosquito escaped anyway... after a while I started laughing because I realise than when my sis pointed at the mosquito, she can hit it herself...HAHAHAH! I laughed non- stop..She was like " Huh?? yes ar...Oh ya hor.. Y I didn't hit it?? so blur 1! "
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
AAAgh...dunno what to type...ok..bye!
FullStop
Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.
Call it a semi-public thought of my own.
Click here to go to my other blog
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.
Call it a semi-public thought of my own.
Click here to go to my other blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment