FullStop

Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.

Call it a semi-public thought of my own.

Click here to go to my other blog

Monday, January 21, 2008

People leave

Its already year 2008.
Probably the worst year ever for me up till now.
My bro's leaving next week,
My friend (HEng Li)'s leaving 3 weeks later,
My cousin (Yiyi)'s leaving maybe a few months later,
And my other cousin, (Sooli)'s also leaving this year...
Guess where they're all heading to...
YEa, The one country I love most (NOT malaysia),
The one country which I've been dreading to go,
The one country which I've been dreading to live in my whole life,
That country's..
Australia..(maybe not sooli)

Australia, it is like my Dream world, I have no idea why, but i've been wanting to live there since I can remember. And seriously, I HAVE NO IDEA WHY!! Maybe i just like to hang around "Angmoh's" XP Hahaha!!

But eversince my friends went over to Australia to study, I've been missing them, and I've been disliking Australia more..Don't get me wrong, I still wanna go there. But it took away so many people that i care about.

I don't want them to go. I've been lonely, but not in school where I have my friends, Sometimes, I just sit alone on my bed crying. It's pathetic and weak, i know, but I just can't help it. I really don't want them to go.

Imagine, I won't be seeing my bro during Chinese New YEar, It wouldn't be as fun. But i'll see him again as he's my brother, he's family. but what about a friend?

After Heng leaves, It'd be different during taekwondo lessons. What if.. WHAT IF, like his sibs, he stops coming for lessons eventhough he's back in Malaysia. There won't be anyone for our gang to chase around and tickle anymore... I may lose the mood to attend lessons. We all might. (Don't worry, for Sarah, Avy and syafiqah, I'll still go! u guys rawks)

What bout YiYijie and Sooli, Yea, they're family too and i'll definitely see them again, But i'll miss them dearly too.. DONT LEAVVEEE!! >.< T.T

I DON'T WANT EM TO GOO!!! NO WAY!!no no no nooo..

But like SOME ppl/cartoon says," you'll always be in my heart". SAme to all of you bloody friends and cousins who are leaving or that i miss soooooooo dearly!!!
PEACE OUT!

No comments: