What's life, people ask, if u can't live it happily.
Obviously we all wanna live happily right? And obviously thats not how school makes us feel
Maybe school's okay, but SCREW THE TEACHERS!! homework homework homework!! IS that the only word they have stored in their empty minds??!!!
SCREW EXAMS!!I mean, seriously, they stress us out soo much with "EXAMS". Telling us to score straight A's when the teachers are obviously not helping at all. And comparing our results with our friends. Lets say if u got 6A's and 1B. Some times parents or teachers or whoever would say "6A's ?! Why can't u get 7 like BlaBla?! You better improve horh!! Be Kiasu ABIT" Then slowly, eventually, the ones with bad grades calls all good-graders "sombong", and by that, good-graders get annoyed and the whole school splits into 2--The "Sombongs" and the "Sotongs".
SCREW EXTRA CLASSES!! No f-ing way their making us stay back in school. Even if it is just an extra half an hour, It's still our time they're taking.So many things I'd rather do within that half an hour's time than to stay in school, trying to stay awake to listen to the teacher's boring whatever. I'd rather stare at wallpapers.
Anyway pals, It's obvious that I'm NOT that happy with school. All the homeworks, assignments and staying backs. Especially when it is my first year with so many tuitions. So, I don't know what you guys think, I'm just giving my point of view. School's ain't that fun. Maybe it's a way you get to make great friends, but other than that, I'm against it.
Whatever larh, this is just a crappy yet great way to pass my time away rather than to do those crappy homeworks.
Gonna go do them now bah -.-
Chiaoz dude and dunettes!!
Love ya'll
Hugs and Kisses.
FullStop
Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.
Call it a semi-public thought of my own.
Click here to go to my other blog
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.
Call it a semi-public thought of my own.
Click here to go to my other blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment