
One of life's little ironies
Let them go
Today's not a happy day
Not a great day
Not one that i would be jumping around(though i did) and laugh like hell(i did too) about
Not one that I would like to think about but yet thought about
Just like a week ago
People leave
My bro left last week, Sunday
But the last time i met him was on Saturday morning around 7, readied to go to school to attend a camp
Can't deny it and don't want to, yea, I cried
People leave
Today, was the last time (for now) we'd see Heng
Although he's not leaving till 12th
But we dont have taekwondo lesson next week
So it's his last
Again, I won't deny it, yea, I cried. We cried
He didn't know
Don't think he will
People leave
on the 15th
Yiyi jie's leaving
Gonna miss her so
As much as i'd miss the others
I won't deny it again, I will cry
People Leave
Ling Mei(jie) left for Australia about a year ago or maybe half a year
I won't deny it, I cry about it sometimes
But I'm kinda used to the fact that she's in Australia
People leave
Chern Jian left yesterday
Didn't know till today
I won't deny it..
I didn't cry. XP
People leave
They do
But sooner or later
Before you know it
They're back
Well
Most of them
They will be back
All of them stated above, are leaving for Australia.
Yes, they left/are leaving
Yes, I cried for most of them or will cry
I've come to dislike Australia for stealing all the ones I care about from me, us
But to think about it
They'll come back with PLENTY OF CHOCOLATES!!!
LAlalallallala!!
Heheheee
See, I have cheered myself up!!
XD Greatness, Yess..
Peace out people.
If ever any of you leave.
Promise me,never shall we lose contact.
OKAY?!

Yiyi jie and Kor

SooLi, John

Heng
Too bad I don't have the pictures of all of them..



No comments:
Post a Comment