Stayed over in Ling Mei's house today
YEa, hahaha..
Din do much though,
ate a lot, thats what i recall..
...
supposed to send her off.
i miss her already...
Talked to Erjie trough the Phone
wanted to bring us out
But couldn't..
We had taekwondo lessons..
Thats why
thats why Xuan and I couldn't send LingMei off
Thats why we didn't go out with Er jie
Well,
Couldn't let Sarah and Avy down could we?
Hengli would usually be there,
but he ain't around anymore.
=/
I've been sulking,
asking why so many people I care about left
for their studies duh
Thinking, Why me?
That's a selfish thought..
very selfish..
"why me"?
If you think of it the other way round,
They are leaving everyone else behind..
Everything else
Going off alone
into a place so unfamiliar to them (for some)
But why have I been the one,
crying almost everyday for them
weak,
that's what i'd say
WEAK
I'm ThAT dumb
THAT stupid..
that weak..
Shut the hell up, i say to myself.
can I??
Stop thinking so much.
Does anyone?
What am I thinking?
What was I thinking?
What the hell am I trying to say right now?!
no idea..
No idea what's all this crap about
Don't bother..
Sorry, sorry for thinking that every bad thing is happening to me
While others got it much worse
Sorry for not thinking right
Do i ever?
DO I EVER?!
Do I?
don bother answering..
Sorry, sorry for missing the ppl who had left
sorry for not appreciating the ppl who are around me right now
crapping in the blog
how cool is that..
CRAP!!
blog? whats the use..
whatever.
FullStop
Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.
Call it a semi-public thought of my own.
Click here to go to my other blog
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.
Call it a semi-public thought of my own.
Click here to go to my other blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment