I'm so damn tired
Was kinda sick
Had exams still
Teacher's day was fun
Climb up the "bridge" above the stage to tie balloons and apples for games
High and Fun =)
Taekwondo trip...
=(
People who i want to go with can't go
really sad
Disappointed even
Less people go
But sir already booked the rooms and transportation
haiiih
don't know what to blog about
Peace out
FullStop
Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.
Call it a semi-public thought of my own.
Click here to go to my other blog
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.
Call it a semi-public thought of my own.
Click here to go to my other blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment