FullStop

Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.

Call it a semi-public thought of my own.

Click here to go to my other blog

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

"Taekwondo" Trip

Just got back from the 3 days "taekwondo" trip!
"Taekwondo"---Not all are Taekwondo people, Some were, some are, and some had at least 1 or 2 lessons before =)
It turned out GREAT
It was so totally awesome.
16 of us went (excluding Sir's family and friends)
2 of my cousins (Hanboy & JXin) joined us in Sunway Pyramid.

HERE GOES

Day 1
We met up at Larkin Stadium.
Xuan and I were the latest ones XP Hehehehe..
So yea, anyway, I have kinda forgotten what we did in the bus after having much more fun during the trip..Soo.. I'm gonna skip the bus part =D
Photobucket
CheeKhang and Ben

Photobucket
Shar and WanChian

We were supposed to stop in Malacca but we didn't because it was RAINING!!! -.-
Haih, still it didn't spoil our fun..
The earlier we reached KL, the better it was.

We went to Sunway Pyramid for ICE SKATING!!
Well, just some of us. Some of them, like Chee Kang, Ben, Boon and Sir's gang went to Sunway Lagoon!! =O And they didn't tell us.. BLEK!!
We met up with Jia Xin and Hanboy in Sunway.
I shrieked when i saw them.. People stared at me XP hehe
So, we went for ice-skating and my legs hurt like HELL!!
Not to mention bruises everywhere, due to the nature of me being prone to falling
I fell the most times, dragging everyone along with me, making them fall.
Eg, my "coach": Hanboy and JXin =)
I can't help it guys, really sorry. Speed tends to make me fall.
My pants were soaking wet.. and I was freezing XD which was really cool XP
I like falling... onto..uhm, ice. Melted ICE!!
Photobucket
ME and Xin

At night, we went to Olympic or Olympia hotel.. hmmm.. I'm not sure
Photobucket
View from my room

Photobucket
Cheerleader!

Photobucket
Us

Photobucket
Xuan and NEo

Photobucket

It is near Petaling Street.
We walked there for dinner. Bought necklaces and wallets.
The salesmen there were... uhhhhhhhh... +shakes head+ ANNOYING!!!!
This guy, was really lame.
He said:" buy 1 shoe free 1 shoe"
I said :" buy 1 free 3"
Then
He said:" No problem!! Buy 1 free 3... PLASTIC BAGS!!" -.-
I guess I was being kinda lame too XP

We didn't sleep right away like pigs when we went back to the hotel. We played GAMES!!
BLIND MAN'S FOE!! WOOOOT!! it soooo totally rawked! but, we changed the rules, no need to guess the names =)

Then, Permas guys, me, Xin, Xuan and Neo went to the lift there and sat around there. Hahaaa!! At around 2am, a group of guys came up and got freaked out! Then this girls came and i was like shouting at her. "HELLO!!" "HOW ARE YOU?!" "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" totally freaked her out!

Then she asked us
Her : What are ya'll doing here?
Chee Kang: To rape someone
Her : I mean, what are ya'll doing here, in this hotel..?
Chee Kang: Because we're staying here
Her : Why are ya'll staying here?
Chee Kang: Because we wanna sleep here???

What kind of stupid questions were those?!!?

We slept around 3.45am

Photobucket
To prove that I'm NORMAL!

Day 2
Woke up about 7am to go for breakfast.. It kinda sucked. Sir stood by the "potato" there to warned us that it sucked XD hahaha!! We smuggled food OUT of the place for Hanboy, Tong and Nel =) The Permas guys?? They have their cuppy noodles XD
Photobucket

We went to Genting today!!
First World... was... SCARY!! especially Hanboy, Tong and Nel's room. The TV was on when they got in. and it looked as if someone was under the covers. Only Wan Chian dared to pull the covers.
Then Xuan prank-called their room, the conversation between Xuan and victim, Nel was as below:-
Nelson: Helllooooo?
Xuan : +creepy noises+
Nelson: Heloooo!?!!
Xuan : +Noise+
Nelson: I CAN'T HEAR U LAARH!!!
+hangs up+

SOOO CUUUTEEE!!!

We played flying rollercoaster twice, spaceshot twice, cockscrew, toboggan, teacup, pirate ship, pirate house, indoor roller coaster, bumper car, the swing, some other rides, did archery and played bowling.

Photobucket
Flying rollercoaster- We call it SPIDERMANN!! duno y~ So worth 10bucks for 2 rides!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Spaceshot- Totally awesome!! The stop was terrifying, But after the first drop, It was GREAT!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cockscrew- The best ride!!
Toboggan- Not bad laarh.. Bumpy tho
Teacup- Made Nel, Yol, and some people nauseas. But I enjoyed it XP
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pirate Ship- It was a drag..compared to the coasters. Kinda, Cz we sat in the middle =( We posed for the camera though!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Pirate house- Tong, Neo and Hanboy totally freaked Jiaxin and I... They said that somthing will suddenly pop out and grab us. OMG!! It was the worst ghost rides.. Just paintings on the wall and blablablabla.. Stupid people. Dare to bluff us and freak us out!!! BLEK! Anyway, we rode it another time to freak otehr people out. We went in and SCREAAAAMED like mad XD So funny.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Indoor Roller Coaster- Uuuuuuuhhhh.....
Bumper car- Great!!! The whole place was occupied by our own gang. 14 people--> Me, Xuan, Hanboy, JXin, Sharlene, Neo, Yol, WChian, Christina,Nelson, Tong, Chee Kang, Boon, and Ben.
The Swing- REally cool. I enjoyed it. Brought the camera onto the ride and snapped a few pics.. =D REally clear. Luckily my camera didn't fly away.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Some Other Rides- The really slow one, for small kids and elderly people.. We rode it because some of them were dizzy from riding the teacup and pirateship and wanted to puke. It was fun still anyways.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
4D-It....sucked..
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Archery- I aimed B and got D. Xin Aimed B and got another people's target XD XD XD XD HAHAHAH!!! then, I got the hang of it. Most of my arrows were on B. I noticed that I could only get B. If I aimed A,C or D, I'd miss... Fun!!
Bowling- Missed bowling!! Missed poking fingers into balls XD FUN! Sharlene, Neo, Yol, Tong, and Nelson's machine was... cacated in a cool way. They got all strike!! Nelson didn't even get a chance to bowl, then an "X" appeared on the screen.. Hahhhaahaa

Had loads of fun at the themepark. Don't know how to story them one by one.. so I put it that way ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We went back to out room around 1 Am then we played Blind man's foe again in the Permas guys' room. We played till 4 Am. It was better than the night before. Had an Awesome time.. And the guys did somthing called "Aruba" to one of the guys.. (don't think I should mention who he was) If you don't know what is "Aruba", the..... you're too innocent and you don't need to know XD

Apparently, I'm hyperactive, talkative and my hair's really rough. BLEK!!

Photobucket
Expanded Tidbits XD

Photobucket
Chris and Shar

Photobucket
Xin

Photobucket
Brings back Memories~

Photobucket
It used to be Space Shot

Photobucket
Sick...

Photobucket
"MAgazine Shoot"

Photobucket
Xin's upside down tattoo XD haha

Day 3

Woke up at 9.30 XD XD SHIOK!!! Sharlene woke me up >=| while chewing a banana =P
It turned out that Hanboy and Nelson brought a whole lot of food from the buffet..
XD A WHOLE BAGPACK!!!
Hanboy said that he toasted 6 bread at once and everyone looked at him as if he was crazy because only 2 people were eating. HHAHA!! Then they jammed and "egged" so many bread, brought back 5 sausages (I dint eat em), and loads of jam!! XD We didn't really do much. We jsut walked around the hotel. The stalls and such.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cable car ride home was fun. Mist everywhere. It was as if we were touching the clouds. AWESOME!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Jia Xin and Hanboy left us after the cable ride.. Too bad =(
The bus ride was crazy. First, we slept.. and slept.. and slept. Then Sharlene, Xuan, Chris and I got CRAZY! We started attacking Ben--as in tickling him laah. IT was HILARIOUS! Don't really know how to put it though.

All I got to say is that I had really enjoyed this trip and would really love to go again. I WANNA GO GENTING & RIDE SPACESHOT, COCKSCREW AND FLYING COASTER AGAIN!!!!

To all those people who rejected my invite, 2 words.. YOUR LOST!!! BAAAAAAH!!

No comments: