FullStop

Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.

Call it a semi-public thought of my own.

Click here to go to my other blog

Monday, September 01, 2008

All I Ever

SKATEBOARDING RULES!!!






It'd be sweet to get my hands.. I mean feet on one of these babies.
Totally awesome Dude!







Uhmm.. Hoody =)

It's never too HOT to look COOL XP








H00D¡3.♂.hôOdy.
♀.
HOODY.
.hoodee.♥.
H00D¡3.♂.
HOODY.↨.hôOdy.
h02d¥
.h0oDy
.♥.hoodee.
ho2d¥.♀
.hôOdy.







*
CanVas Sh◘es *


YeaYea, I know..Nothing to go HYPER about.
But i canvas shoes XD















Surf's UP, dude!












Surfing's Friggin' cool.
Looks diff though =/
Aaaaah well..
Go get meself a surfdude

TOTALLY Awesome!










SNOW
boarding

A little similar to
Skateboarding?
Just colder perhaps..

And feet strapped >.< Hell.. I totally wanna Snowboard

FLY ME TO the
MOUNTAINS!






GUITAR!!

The GUITAR PRO DUDE!





Yea, I know I already have.. 3
1 Classical,
1 Electric,
1 small classical that's meant for kids.

But... I can't play em properly =(
And OMG
! I so want an acoustic XP







Bone Breakin' Dance!
Music frees my soul
Dancing.makes.me.whole



I can so do that freeze
.
Baby freeze
.
Whoop!






.................................................................
Live life
fully

Take risks?
Baaaaah
I should prob have a bucket list
It'd be cool



LAST BUT NOT LEAST
.................................................................
This just something I'm doing out of boredom.. >.< Pfffffffftt

No comments: