FullStop

Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.

Call it a semi-public thought of my own.

Click here to go to my other blog

Friday, September 19, 2008

How Dumb













Getting on
Overshadowed by a lie
A smile, half sincere
But still, people buy

Going through life
Putting on a perfect facade
No one understands
Beyond that masquerade

Feeling great?
Without a care in the world
To live or to die
Which would you prefer

Everything's alright
Is it not?
Unspoken Feelings
Am I a fraud?

Bottled up
Reluctant to let go
A grin, To show I'm fine
At least you'd think so
(How Dumb)

All the agony
I have gone through
The lack of solidity
All caused by you

Delusional I am
At least that's what you said
I doubt that's true
'Cause the pain still hasn't fade




Just writing for fun
Felt like writing
EMO FUN! XP
-LILY-

No comments: