Badadadaaaa!!
News just in
The year end examination of Form 4s is OVER!!!
2 more days of schooling
Then TOTAL FREEDOM BABY!!
Well, not total XP
Exam really sucked tho
Mental note: No more last minute studying >.<
Really glad.. =)
Weight lifted off my chest.
Back to PS2, TV, Computer, blablabla
could you believe that i actually did not spend more than an hour on computer this whole exam term?? that's like.. a miracle =)
FREEEEEEEEE
Gonna watch movie tomorrow!!
FREEEEEEEEE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOOOOORRR!!!
as if u read this XP
FullStop
Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.
Call it a semi-public thought of my own.
Click here to go to my other blog
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.
Call it a semi-public thought of my own.
Click here to go to my other blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment