FullStop

Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.

Call it a semi-public thought of my own.

Click here to go to my other blog

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hunkalicious

Stars I love and adore lately For watching their movies, just recently Though I've like watched them loads of times before. Whocares... Lalalalalalalalalalaa SIGH

Robert Hoffman


He Dances crazy!! So damn cool.
Wanna do it just like him in Step Up 2
Or... That girl, whats her name again?

Oliver James
Weeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
OLIVER JAMES!
He's so cute and RAWK on the Guit in Raise Your Voice
Omgawsh, what more can a girl ask for.

Channing Tatum
Not that goodlooking in this pic tho..
Too bad.
Better off without the furry jaw XP
He's soooo damn cute and hawt in She's The MAn
Guess I'm a total pushover for Breakdancers =D
(And musicians... yay me!)

Bryan Greenberg


Not the kind of guy everygal would go crazy over
But he's got his charms =D
Sssiiigggghhh~~~












That's all for now, Will keep you updated with my TV crushes XD

No comments: