FullStop

Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.

Call it a semi-public thought of my own.

Click here to go to my other blog

Monday, December 01, 2008

HIV Donation

Went to CS today to collect HIV donation
=]
Went there at 12+++++
But started at 2.. UGH
Cz Lion havent gotten us the permission.
Then we were chased out.. to collect donation outside instead
Outside already, not enough
Pushed off further away
FINALLY
Lion Beryl got us the permission and we were sent to the CCTV ROOM
then we got a pass and headed to the entrances to collect
DAMN TIRING
collected about RM300+++ in total bah

All I got to say bout those people who just ignored us or shove us aside,
my impression on them
They SUCK!
I mean, its ok if u don't feel like donating,
I get it.. I'm like that sometimes XP
But at least say "no thank you"
or..
"I don't give an effin damn about the Aids/HIV victims cz they got themselves into it. So, thank you but no thanks"
=]
Maybe a wave, a shake of the head
a sign
BUT noooooooooooooooooo
It's as if we weren't there at all
"Oooooh, I can't see you, what's that I hear? Hmmm, it's just the wind perhaps"
There was one.. who, haha, i didnt get at all.
He was nodding his head as if saying "A'ite, no prob"
Yet he was walking away..while nodding.. Hmmmmmmm
Is nodding universally known for rejecting something?
Cz, that's not what i was taught

There was this Indian guy who donated but asked why was it donated to HIV victims and the to the poor
I agreed with him
He was right. Definitely
HIV victims does stuff that causes this.
The donation wouldn't help them anyways, They'd die, sooner or later.. AHEM
But the poor, homeless..
They need the money
They need help

Yet, there were many really nice people too =]
Minority of course
XP

Am really tired
But had fun
OOooooh yea, watched Twilight.
Edward's not that badlooking afterall..
Gaaaaaaaaaagagagaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh @-@

No comments: