I DROVE!!!!
I mean, yeah, motorbike, I drove it on the track.
nenenebubu
I just accidentally accelerated when this guy (who was learning as well and didnt know any better than me as well) made me panic XP
Heheheheheeheheeeeeee
Then after that, En.Jalil let me drive the car
On the road
=]
First at Impian, some quite deserted place to practice my turns and gear shifting
Then after that he let me drive to my parents' clinic
WAAAAAAAAAHH!!!
AWESOME!!
I like so totally could not change lanes XP
hehehe
And, redlight's so not for me
so NOT for me
and lorries should be banned from the road..
HEheheehehe XP
I mean, what can I say?
They bring danger to the pedestrians as well as any other road users!
LAlalalalalala
Fine fine, My problem I guess.
That's all
Really tired =]
BUH BYE!!
Brake pedal at the passenger's seat
Awesome for the passengers whose drivers can't drive but insist on driving =]



No comments:
Post a Comment