Every year, My whole extended family (mum side) will have a reunion dinner together
more than once
i learn something new everytime.
But i learnt the most from the dinner i last went.
Dated: (uhhhm) Somewhere around Nov or Dec 2008
=>
Just had a great week over at KL and Sitiawan.But while I was there with my family, I learnt alot.
Life Lessons mostly.
How we should live our life, how we should not give in to "love" that easily, how people are not who they seem to be.
How much people pretend to be something they're not.
How much people pretend to be something they're not.
How choices of one affects another.
How their actions stab and scar another.
At the same time, I realise how hypocritical life, things and people can be, those people around us. And how much I'm against hypocriticsm, but yet being a hypocrite myself.
At the same time, I realise how hypocritical life, things and people can be, those people around us. And how much I'm against hypocriticsm, but yet being a hypocrite myself.
I've always thought I wanted a boyfriend.. "HOW AWESOME!" I thought. Thanks to this trip, I've changed my mind. Growing a lil matured? Maybe?
I've learnt to appreciate my cousins more. My brother, my sister. How I should set an example for my sister, instead of her being the better cloned version of me XP (not likely!!!)
How much I actually respect my brother, my dad, my uncle.
Uncle Jimmy, my late fourth uncle whom I've never met.
Uncle Jimmy, my late fourth uncle whom I've never met.
They're the legends.
Legends of our life.
Legends of the lives of those they've met and the hearts they've touched.
They tolerate, and put on happy faces, eventhough, deep down inside.. deep deep down inside, they're hurting, they're bleeding.
Those who have wisened and are wise.
Those who give the best damn advices you'll ever get.
Out from the top of their head, not dug out from some self-help books.
Be like them.
Just a half of them.
You'd be half the legend they are.
I'm proud.
Proud to be given the opportunity to get to know them, to get close to them, related or not.
I'm proud.
Proud to be given the opportunity to get to know them, to get close to them, related or not.
In this life,
We have to appreciate those around,
Appreciate what we have,
Appreciate what is given,
Appreciate every word said,
Appreciate every priases given,
Appreciate every criticisms called,
Appreciate every achievement,
Appreciate every mistakes made,
Appreciate every moment we had,
Whether it is a moment of joy or sorrow,
Cz those things in life are what mould us into who we are,
Today and tomorrow.
Do not take things for granted, people, time.
We have to want what we have, not have what we want.
Notice your mistakes and put in the least bit effort to change yourself, to better yourself.
-Lily-



No comments:
Post a Comment