Happy new year everyone!!! hehe..ok erm..last night it was 2005. Now it is 2006!! Last night, Erer bring me,sis,bro and john to her house..we did nothing,haha,except swimming for 5 minutes and planning to push Erer into the pool.hahaha.But we did not succeed.
Then my dad brought us to EDEN GARDEN.The road was damn jammed.When we reached Eden Garden, we sat at the second floor, well thats too bad. Everyone was partying, jumping around haha. We jumped and we screamed and we made alot of noice.I was damn crazy! Time was passing sooooo fast. Then westarted counting down...10..9..8..........3...2...1!!!!!! balloons that were on the ceiling fell all over the place. People started popping them making a hell lot of noise. Too bad we were on the second floor. We just watched everyone else pooping the balloon. While I made alot of noise.HAHA.The everyone started dancing again.It was SO FUN!!
Today morning I woke up and watched One Tree Hill 2 again hahaha.The show is really great!!! Anyway, APPY NEW YEAR!!!!
FullStop
Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.
Call it a semi-public thought of my own.
Click here to go to my other blog
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.
Call it a semi-public thought of my own.
Click here to go to my other blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment