UGH!!!! why do teachers give us soooo many homeworks?? I have tons of school work,including tuition homework..and I havent complete them.ahhhhh!
Then, why did my school chose not to put koko on saturday..AAA!!! All of my 'kokurikulum' activities are on the same day at the same time!!!!! What am I suppose to do!!!??? At least I'm not the only 1..heh..
Well, I'm definitely wasting my time on the com when I'm suppose to do my hw's..Urgh...ok...gtg...
FullStop
Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.
Call it a semi-public thought of my own.
Click here to go to my other blog
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.
Call it a semi-public thought of my own.
Click here to go to my other blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment