FullStop

Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.

Call it a semi-public thought of my own.

Click here to go to my other blog

Sunday, January 08, 2006

OoooOoOO Barbeque!!

Well, nothing actually happened today, except that it rained the Whole day! So I'm gonna talk bout yesterday.

Er..After Taekwando, mom,sis and I went to my fren, Chern Jian's house to eat. Actually my dad wanted to "belanja" them, but instead, Uncle Jimmy invited us for dinner because their cousins were there. HAHA! So,yeah, it was great. They were watching King Kong went we reached there. I helped Uncle Jimmy to get ready the stuff because if I watch the show wif 'em, I will have this temptation of spitting out everything, but of course I watched some part too cause i was too lazy to do too much. =P .
Not long later,my dad came too. I ate lots of things there..nasi dagang, sausages, honey ham, steak, they were all super duper yummy!!Everyone was drinking champagne or wine there,well i tried some..but it makes my throat really really hot..don't really like that.. Then, the best part was the Tiramisu cake! It was actually Chern Jian's cousin's burfday..It was great, but I was quite full..
Then, my bro came ( just got back from driving range). He ate the steak, nasi dagang and every other thing that i ate.
Then we sang the chinese song: tong hua, and we were screaming like crazy,well,not exactly.. then we watched a comedy by Russel Peters on the com. he was so damn funny!!!

Well, I can't tell you the whole story... =P so, I think thats it for now.. \

No comments: