Meeting Meeting Meeting!! ARGHH!!! I HATE THAT WORD!! including 'mesyuarat' ARGH!!!!!! pengawas mesyuarat is a big waste of time!! We went there..sat there like..er..1.30 hours, and did any of those had to do with us ( afternoonclass prefect) NO!!!! er..some lar.. =P
Well,Mike was sick,he's ok now! er ut he had don't know how to obey us...i mean like we say "sit" he will sit..but now when we say "down",he don't understand anymore!! We actually taught him for a really long time...aih..not that long lar.. =P
And now, I'm bored...lazy to do hw..ok byebye ..hehe
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR YA'LL!!
FullStop
Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.
Call it a semi-public thought of my own.
Click here to go to my other blog
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.
Call it a semi-public thought of my own.
Click here to go to my other blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment