FullStop

Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.

Call it a semi-public thought of my own.

Click here to go to my other blog

Monday, June 19, 2006

BBQ

Friday 16/6/06

We got the tredmail today =D. On thursday my bro was like. " Li ..pa din buy the tredmail. I bet RM10 that the tredmail will come tomorow..but dont worry! he din order!! so it wont come..u sure win 1 .. seriously li..come on ,deal? DONT WORRY!! he didnt order the tredmail..!!! it wont come..but if got come, u give me RM10 ..k?? "

haha..U think that i really believed that ar...


Saturday 17/6/06

Today got BBQ at Ling Mei jie's house..Chern Jian came back from Australia d!!
Many many many many people came today...wah..crowded with ppl! =P Want me to list them out?? John's family, Qiu Feng's family, Jia Jun's family, Er jie and gu1 gu1, Uncle Robert and some other ppl i dunno.

I help Ling Mei jie and Chern Jian prepare the food. We had steak, roasted lamb, sausages, salmon, mushroom, maze, prawns and...erm others.i guess. Then we had cheese cake and mango pudding for dessert...yummm!!

After that my bro and John tossed Chern Jian into the swimming pool..haha then Johm, my bro and Jia jun also enter the pool. Then bro and John tried to throw me into the pool but they failed..!! hahaha!!

Then we played blackjack..it was really fun. =D Uncle Robert and Aunty Oh was so funny ..hhehe.. My mom , sis and bro went back. I stayed with my dad . Ling Mei jie gave me and Qiu Feng some of her old clothings. Then Qiu Fend Stayed-over at my house. blar blar blar..

lazy to type d lar... =P

No comments: