FullStop

Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.

Call it a semi-public thought of my own.

Click here to go to my other blog

Monday, June 19, 2006

CS again

Today i went to Ling Mei jie's house. and we had dinner at the roti prata stall near her house. Then we went to CS with my sis at 12 pm. When we are in CS, Qiu Feng called and asked if she can come..she came with Chern Jian. Chern Jian wanted to buy shoes and reload card but at last also din buy anything..

Chern Jian and Qiu Feng keep on walk together..like "pak toh" only..(no offence)
It's weird..

At about 3, Aunty Beng Ee fetch us back. I went for tuition. then we went to Chern Jian House again for dinner..we ate yesterday's BBQ "leftovers". They cooked it in a different way. Very yummy.!

Then I went home to do my...homework...haih..dunno what to say..anyway, bye.

No comments: