FullStop

Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.

Call it a semi-public thought of my own.

Click here to go to my other blog

Monday, June 05, 2006

Pulau Redang (last day)

4/6/2006 Sunday

Since we are going back today, we took pictures of the sceneries in pulau redang..We also took pictures with William and Angel. William showed us some funny video clips and pictures of the staffs..haha. the video clips are really funny..
He said that too bad we missed yesterday's snockeling trip because there were "porn-head fish". They travel in packs.When someone chase after them,they will take turn to shit so ppl will lose track of them..hahahaha

after packing our bags, we went to the jetty to go home..I'll really miss Pulau Redang..I wish that i can go there again..*-* Haiyah, again..i was squeezed in between my bro and sis on the way home...

~~ Lily ~~

No comments: