FullStop

Hie.
I'm just gonna use this whenever I want to.
Like,
Just to get things out of my mind.
Only when I need to put things into words.
No story.
No excitement.
Nothing.

Call it a semi-public thought of my own.

Click here to go to my other blog

Sunday, June 11, 2006

A whole day out..

On Sunday morning, bout 10 o'clock, i went to ling mei jie2's house .. she let me eat some "banana suprise" for breakfast (banana dipped into gula melaka water with carnation milk)..hehehe. it was like dessert for breakfast..yummm!!

Then, uncle Jimmy and Aunty Beng Ee picked my sis from tuition and dropped us off near the bridge opposite City Square. There were so many guys there ,staring, smoking, AARRGGH!! damn scary..We walked as fast as we could..hhehe..scary mah..of cuz lar! We ate Portugese chicken...mmmm-mm!!

We bought 2 T-shirts and 2 boardshorts from the place in the middle of the mall...u noe..?. Then we went to FOC I got 2 skirts and my sis got 1 as well. Well, I had to buy, coz if i dont, my bro's gonna bash me up.. hahhaha.. That's bcoz i stopped wearing skirts since, like, i was erm.. 7 or 8 years old (much much younger i think..4?5?)..and now i'm two times the age..and he was like, " Li! must wear skirt d ar... I dont care, coz sooner or later, u r goin to ***** ***(forgotten what he said =P)"

HAHA..then we ran out of money..so we called Aunty Beng Ee to come ..hehehe.. We went to Popular because Ling Mei jie need to buy stationary for school..she spend about RM300 there because the stationary have to last her 6 months in AUstralia..(Australia's stuff tooo expensive =P )

We went back 'bout 3.30pm because i have tuition. I was supposed to learn to make beef pie from Aunty Beng Ee today but I was out the whole day, so she made it and say that she will teach me nx time.. My sis went to some church dinner with her BFFs, while me and my bro when to Ling Mei jie's house for dinner.. mmmmm yum.. I love Aunty Beng Ee's food..We ate beef pie, salad, prawns, and sweet and sour pork for dinner..deeeelicious!! Aunty Beng Ee said that they r gonna hav BBQ next week after Chern Jian come back and I havta wear the skirt!!!! GOD SAVE ME!! wah..

I had soo much fun today!! haih, holidays over..its back to school again..The boring life starts again tomorow...*sob*

No comments: